By Cavan W. Concannon
Read Online or Download Assembling Early Christianity: Trade, Networks, and the Letters of Dionysios of Corinth PDF
Best church history books
Eyes on Christ is a compilation of "love-letters" that designate the various grave misunderstandings in regards to the Presbyterian Church (USA), a denomination with 1. 7 million participants and an international challenge supplier which has been in life for nearly two hundred years. A majority of the letters are written by way of depended on leaders within the Presbytery of Los Ranchos.
As an explicitly christological witness, martyrdom deals a restricted yet important description of the current in the a variety of and unpredictable arenas of dwelling, anguish, and death. that's to claim, martyrdom isn't the tragic end of a few deadly ideological clash yet a short-term honest glimpse of current conditions.
A different scholarly contribution, this ebook celebrates and experiences the legacy of the second one Vatican Council by way of supplying the contributions of twelve extraordinary overseas scholars.
Bärbel Dümler untersucht die Traktate des Zeno von Verona, das älteste erhaltene lateinische Predigtcorpus aus der Zeit zwischen 360 und 380 n. Chr. Auf philologischer Grundlage analysiert sie zunächst das Verhältnis des Bischofs zum Heidentum entsprechend dem stoischen Schema der Theologia tripartita.
- The Swastika and the Cross: The Curious and Elusive Relationship Between Christianity and Fascism
- Evolutions-, Menschheits- und Reichsgottesgeschichte: Zusammenwirken von Körper, Seele und Geist (German Edition)
- James the Brother of Jesus and the Dead Sea Scrolls I: The Historical James, Paul the Enemy, and Jesus' Brothers as Apostles
- In the Company of Demons: Unnatural Beings, Love, and Identity in the Italian Renaissance
- The Desert Fathers
- The Church of the Fathers
Additional resources for Assembling Early Christianity: Trade, Networks, and the Letters of Dionysios of Corinth