By John MacArthur
Read or Download 2 Timothy MacArthur New Testament Commentary (MacArthur New Testament Commentary Series) PDF
Best christian reference books
What's God like? Answering this can be the nice quest of human life. simply because God is so diverse from us, we fight to explain him. whereas doctrinal statements approximately God definitely have their position in Christian knowing, the Bible extra frequently makes use of God's activities and roles to aid us understand him greater.
A wealthy source for pastors and academics! the following in a single quantity is a complete and illuminating learn of what the whole Bible has to claim approximately Jesus Christ. - flip moralisms into classes on Christ - Keys that free up any passage to work out God - The previous testomony starting place for the hot - Seeing Jesus within the so much tricky passages - From Genesis to Revelation - information adequate for years of sermons and classes on Christ!
It's tricky this day to parent a lot of a distinction among Christians and non-Christians. the individual that claims to be a Christian with saving religion turns out no varied from the one that claims in a different way. during this context, many are left thinking about what actual religion is. This short examine on Paul's letter to Titus addresses the query of what it skill to be a real follower of Jesus Christ.
An target examine many of the Bible's Strangest StoriesGenesis deals worthwhile solutions to the most important questions in life—Why are we right here? what's God like? Why rather a lot evil and discomfort? yet ultra-modern readers frequently get tripped up through the traditional writing type and sweetness. .. Did Moses quite write Genesis?
- Is It God's Word?
- The Living Sin of the Multicultural Christian: A brutally honest book on race, Christianity, and the ancient judgment that is on a collision course with them both
- The Acts of Paul and Thecla: A Critical Introduction and Commentary (Wissenschaftliche Untersuchungen zum Neuen Testament / 2. Reihe)
- 'The Unconquered Land' and Other Old Testament Essays: Selected Studies by Rudolf Smend (Society for Old Testament Study)
- Paul as Infant and Nursing Mother: Metaphor, Rhetoric, and Identity in 1 Thessalonians 2:5-8 (Early Christianity and Its Literature Book 12)
- The Doctrine of the Holy Spirit
Extra info for 2 Timothy MacArthur New Testament Commentary (MacArthur New Testament Commentary Series)